读到一半时,亚也记载了一段很有意思的话,在这里与大家分享。 :)
摔倒了又有什么关系
反正还能够重新站起来 不是件好事吗?
摔倒的同时抬头仰望天空
蔚蓝的天空在头上 看起来那么广阔无限
你看得出它在为你微笑吗?
反正还能够重新站起来 不是件好事吗?
摔倒的同时抬头仰望天空
蔚蓝的天空在头上 看起来那么广阔无限
你看得出它在为你微笑吗?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Last December, after my Japanese test in Kuala Lumpur there, I paid a visit to Kinokuniya and bought a book, entitled "1 Litre of Tears - Aya's diary". It was in Mandarin, but no worries, I'll translate it. Well, actually I haven't actually finish reading this book. Haha. Hopefully finish reading it fast, then would do a full reading report on it.
While reading this book, I came across an interesting part, so I would love to quote it and share it with everyone here.
What's the matter of falling down
We can still stand up Isn't it great?
When you've fallen, look at the sky
Blue sky above looks so spacious
Can you see that it is smiling at you?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We can still stand up Isn't it great?
When you've fallen, look at the sky
Blue sky above looks so spacious
Can you see that it is smiling at you?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Have you watch the drama?
ReplyDeleteI do have it...and no matter how many times I watch it..I'll cry crazily..-_-"
Plus, you must listen to its OST as well..
ooops, just realised that I've never replied to your post yet. Yes, I've actually watched the drama at least twice, cried each time too. Yes, the OST are really nice, they've become so catchy especially after you've watched the drama :)
Delete很感人的一部电影啊, 我很喜欢!
ReplyDelete哈哈 偶尔心血来潮想看会以前的作品,竟然发现到当年忘了回复你,真失态了。
Delete嗯,的确是一部很棒的电影。你看过其连续剧了吗?你会从第二集哭到最后一集呢 ;)
yeah...i watched 电视剧,很感人,真的是“1公升的眼泪“。。哈哈。。。
ReplyDeletei got burnt the drama in dvd, u wan can get from me...hehe..
bila can learn cycling? i m free dee...cos finish psm lab..haha..
haha when you come to JB, remember to find me yeah, will teach you how to cycle :)
Delete以前就知道你的中文不得了,沒想到看你的部落格,還是驚嘆不已。
ReplyDelete一公升眼淚,真是經典的催淚彈。兩年前看的,現在囤積在移動硬盤裏。
對了,說了這么多,還不知道你記不記得我。不記得也罷,你多保重啊!:)
当然知道你是谁,你是黄益阳(译音),不好意思忘了怎么写你的中文名字。以前还曾一起补习英文科,那时发现到你的英文真的很棒。
Delete你依然在澳洲吧?你也多保重吧 :)