I woke up rather late today, I searched for my phone and took a quick glance at it, oh my, it's just 6.45am. It's still early, I told myself. The long holiday has made me a lot lazier, hmmm, is it a bad sign? I asked myself. Nah, never mind, just another hour, I told myself and set a quick alarm before going my hands searched for the blanket and covered my body again, sleepy eyes closed automatically.
*ring... ring... ring...* darn, my alarm rang. My right hand searched for the alarm again while my eyes are still closed. I still want to laze around a bit more. It's a beautiful morning after all. But I had an important appointment with Alan, meeting at 10am at KLCC there. I sprang up quickly, took a shower and switched on the MSN, hopefully Alan would be online. I searched through the contact list in a glance and... yes, I saw his name. I quickly opened the chat window and asked him to double confirm the meeting location. As I suspected, he's already on his way to our destiny.
After a quick preparation, both Yiwen and me took a cab to KLCC. Within minutes, we reached our destiny, Starbucks in the 3rd floor. Our eyes scanned through the place, strange, we can't see Alan there by any means. Hence, Yiwen phoned him quickly to get his location. Minutes later, he came up with his small agile laptop on his right parm, he's still surfing internet :P
We had a nice chat when the three of us met up. Then, we head off to our destiny - Aquaria. It took us quite sometime to reach there, much to my surprise. I was quite lucky, I brought along my student ID card, hence I was only charged for RM20 to enter. Yiwen and Alan were each charged RM28.
Upon entering, we saw a crowd hovering over corner. We looked at the brochure and found out the reason. A guide was explaining on the piranhas in the aquarium. A smile curved up my face as I glanced over my wrist watch. It's just nice, the piranha feeding show would be real soon. Soon enough, some fishies were put into the fish tank... and zap... within 6 seconds, all those fishies were nowhere to be seen anymore, all in the piranhas' belly. I really can't imagine how those natives in African handle piranha, especially when they have to pass a river full of piranhas.
the signboard
the electric eel
After the feeding ended, the three of us proceed to the next station - the electric eel. This is rather interesting since it's the first time I've ever seen a real electric eel in front of my eyes.
Along the way, we saw quite a number of insects like scorpions, spiders (namely tarantula), amphibians like frogs, toads, turtles and tortoise. Not forgetting a few reptiles too.
small crab
toad (compare the size with the 10 cents coin)
Now, we're going to the underwater wall, be prepare to witness the beauty of deep water fishes.



Alan ordered sirloin steak with Miami shrimp, whereas Yiwen & I ordered Mojo Chicken.
Mojo Chicken
After the lunch, we walked back to KLCC to find Wai Hong. He's supposed to finish his work by now. The four of us met up at Starbucks 3rd floor there. It's really amazing, the four of us met via internet, but we can meet up in real life. We chatted as if we're old friends for hours there.
Before going back, we went to Little Penang Kafe in KLCC there for dinner. I tested out the Nasi Lemak Penang.
By the time we finished dinner, it was already 9pm. We parted and planned to meet up again by the next day noon time in Schokolart in Mont Kiara.
Now, we're going to the underwater wall, be prepare to witness the beauty of deep water fishes.
After finish visiting the whole exhibition, we walked to Pavilion to have our lunch. Alan decided to try on Tony's Roma. It took us quite sometime to figure out the path to Pavilion, we somehow lost our way. Finally after asking a policewoman nearby, we found our way there.
Alan ordered sirloin steak with Miami shrimp, whereas Yiwen & I ordered Mojo Chicken.
After the lunch, we walked back to KLCC to find Wai Hong. He's supposed to finish his work by now. The four of us met up at Starbucks 3rd floor there. It's really amazing, the four of us met via internet, but we can meet up in real life. We chatted as if we're old friends for hours there.
Before going back, we went to Little Penang Kafe in KLCC there for dinner. I tested out the Nasi Lemak Penang.
By the time we finished dinner, it was already 9pm. We parted and planned to meet up again by the next day noon time in Schokolart in Mont Kiara.
wah!!
ReplyDeleteso good!
Aquaria is really amazing!