Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Pit Stop 暂停

 一小时的午睡后,突然想去跑步。毕竟,已经有一段很长的日子没去运动了。隐约可以感觉得到身体的变动,尤其是开始有了小肚腩(羞)。

戴上了鸭嘴帽及一手提着苹果的 ipod,我便开始跑步了。一边听着音乐,我一边思考几件事情。我已经察觉到队部落格的那股热情开始冷淡了少许。也许可以一边休息一边寻找对自己有兴趣的文章材料。无论如何,我必须找会以前的那股劲力,以不辜负读者的期望。

跑呀跑,听完了三首歌曲后,开始感觉到全身有点痛,而且又很累,上气接不到下气。唉,看来以后的日子都必须更加努力运动,加油吧!

my ipod

After napped for an hour, out of blue, I decided to go jogging a bit. It's been a really long time since I last jogged. Really can feel the changes on my body, especially tummy which needs to be worked on more :P

After I put on a blue cap and got my ipod, I jogged happily out of my house. While listening to the music, I let my mind running wild while trying to grasp a few things. I did realise that my interest for blogging has dwindled lately. Perhaps taking a break is necessary and try to find a topic that interest me. Whatever the method is, I need a fresh start to regain the passion for blogging again so that I won't let my readers down again.

After listening to 3 songs, I started to feel the fatigue, my legs were giving up and pretty much out of breathe. Really, I need to force myself to exercise more in the future. Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...