Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sick

some of the medicine I'm taking

This happened last week. When I wake up that morning, my forehead is quite hot. Ugh... I've caught a cold. I hate it when come to sick, I'll get all wimpy :(

Took a day off, went to the nearest clinic. Ugh.. the smell of medicine floated in the air. Always hate this smell. Made me feel sick, even though I'm already sick by the time, simply making me sicker.

Upon my turn, I entered the appointed room and saw a really young doctor. I guessed he might have just graduated from his study not too long. He asked me a few questions, then check my blood pressure and heartbeat rate. When finished checking, I went out for the medicine. Ugh... my wallet would be bleeding once again.

When I reach home, took the medicine and quickly took a nap as the cough syrups makes one drowsy after drinking it. After 5 days of rest, I felt much better. Only minimal cough left.

Sick... is really tiring, makes one weak. So, everyone should take good care of their body, so as no sickness could easily attack them.

2 comments:

  1. thank you, Akira. Luckily it happened before my fasting month (Ramadan) begins. You too, take good care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...