Tuesday, September 15, 2009

我受够了! I have enough!


七月尾,小我写了一篇文章,叙述了咱们之间的误解。但是,你啊,鸿哥,似乎一点也没察觉到四周的改变。也许是你太过自我主张,从来不去理会别人;也许是别人变了;也是只是一时的冲动所造成了巨大的误解及伤害;也许。。。。。。

无论是什么原因,有一点是无可否认的。你根本就是没有心想要维护咱们的友情。只从那件无解事件发身后,你从来没长开过你的那张金口,更何谈友情呢?难道是我想太多?

够了,我受够了。这根本就不是什么友谊。好吧,既然你也无暇维护咱们的友谊,那么就各走自己的路吧,做个了断。我也不会再出现在你的眼前了。此刻的你,高兴了吧?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wrote an article on the misunderstanding that had happened between us last July. However, you, Mr Hong, seemed to have never realised any slight changes around you. Perhaps you're too self-centered, not bothered to check on others; perhaps others have changed; perhaps it's just a sudden urge and caused all this misunderstanding; perhaps...

Whatever the reason was, there's something that can't be denied. You are not that keen to keep our friendship. After that case, you've never opened your mouth and talked to me, what about friendship? Did I think too much?

Enough, I have enough of this. This can't be called friendship at all. Fine, since you are not so keen to keep our friendship, so be it. We'll walk our own path from now on, no more crossing path. I won't be appearing in front of you anymore too. Are you happy now?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my dear~

    Shah, be patience ya?
    Maybe he need more time...
    I hope both of u will be together back whether it might take some times...

    P/S : Selamat Hari Raya Shah!=) When u going back to Sarawak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 感情这种东西,不能勉强的。
    如果对方都不在乎了,你伤心也没用啊!

    加油吧!
    还有很多关心你的朋友在支持你。^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...