Last week, I went to the ramadan bazaar in Saberkas at my hometown Miri. It's quite a sight, lots of people swarming the place making it so hard to move around freely. Well, it's time for people who just finished their work to get some food for breaking fast a bit later. While walking around the bazaar, I managed to take a few pictures with my phone.
![]() |
| Lots of people swarming the place |
走啊走,看见了烤肉叔叔在烧烤着一串串的鸡翅膀。平时都是看正面的画面,偶尔看一看正在勤奋工作的背影也不错,就因此拍了一张照片。
While walking around, I saw an uncle barbecuing some chicken wing. Well, the front view of a someone barbecuing is pretty common, having a pic from the behind view is not bad, hence I took one.
![]() |
| BBQ chicken |
走了一阵子,来到了印度煎饼档子。印度煎饼叔叔正在忙着准备,而太太则把已经做好的印度煎饼包好。
After walking for a while, I came across a Roti Canai stall, the husband was busy making roti canai while the wife was packing the roti canai.
![]() |
| The making of Murtabak |
当然也少不了马来同胞的香蕉饼,小时候的我很喜欢吃的哦,现在也是。
Of course, there were pisang goreng too. It's one of Malay's delicacy.
![]() |
| Pisang Goreng |
Have you visited any Ramadan bazaar lately? If not yet, what are you waiting for? Grab those delicious food there now!




No comments:
Post a Comment
谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)