Sunday, September 21, 2008

21/9/2008

Rants
很久没update我的部落格了。哈哈,最近较忙碌,很多的功课,狠心的教授趁着假期还没来临,给了我们已大堆的功课,然后要我们还没回家乡前交上,让我们喘不过气来。哎,未免太没人情味了吧。算了,最后一年生就是这样的。可悲。

>.< 好吧,废话少说,进入话题了,这是我最近的一些生活上的点点滴滴。

Yeah, it has been a long time since the last time I updated my blog. Sorry for that, life has been quite tough lately, with so many assignments and projects piling up, my life has always been so tough, I could hardly breathe so freely.

Putting that aside, here we go, the latest bits about my most recent life.

21/9/08 (星期日)

哈哈,最近发现到自己变得越来越善忘,很容易忘记一些小事件遗忘。XD

也许我的记忆里已经衰退了,也许吧,更希望这不是一个变老的象征(打死我也不会相信!)

Oh well, it seemed hard to recall back what had actually happen that day. XD Well, my memory has gone rusty again, well, hope that it is not a sign of me getting old (like hell I would admit it!)

好吧,在我那模糊的记忆里,今天所发生的事情是这样的。

首先,我想借此机会说明斋戒(puasa),其实,puasa 是每位回教徒应该办的,那就是从太阳还没升起来前到太阳下山后,我们不能吃喝。好吧,我就趁此解答一些有关斋戒的问题吧。有些人问斋戒时,是否能咽口水呢。答案是可以。有人呢,则把回教徒的斋戒与星洲日报的“饥饿30小时”做比较。饥饿三是小时只是不能吃东西罢了,但可以喝白开水;回教徒的斋戒呢是完完全全不能吃与喝水的。有些人问斋戒期间,若一整天睡觉可以吗?答案是可以,但这样并不能达到斋戒的目的,因为并不能完完全全地 感受到饥饿滋味。

这天早上,我迟醒了,结果,只能准备一杯美禄和几块面包填肚子。哎,没想到我的sahur就这么简单。哈哈,我一整天像走行尸般的过日子。其实,走起路来有点摇摇摆摆的,视线偶尔模糊的,真得很危险。这并不是因为饥饿所造成的,而是太过疲倦而引起的。不过,也许是因为习惯了吧,所以还算得撑下去。

OK, roughly my day was like this.

I woke up late in the morning, and only managed to get myself some Milo with some bread for my
Sahur (food taken right before my fasting). I was so tired the whole day, my body was just wobbling around that day, so dangerous! well, it happened a lot during this Ramadan. However, I managed to stay calm and keep my composure, yeah, and managed to carry on my day with lots of rest the whole day.

在士古来这儿,开斋的时间是晚上7.05。若跟东马比较的话,西马这儿会比较慢。今天,我骑着老铁马到MSI回教堂开斋。其实,MSI 在这斋戒期间都有准备一些食物给工大的回教徒开斋,而且是免费的。我呢,差不多每一天都到那儿开斋咯。

Well, in Skudai (Johor) here, break fasting was at 7.05pm. It was quite late if compared to the East of Malaysia, my hometown. As for today, I cycled to MSI (Masjid Sultan Ismail) to break fast there with some of my coursemates. Actually MSI has been holding this break fasting program for the whole Ramadan.

当我抵达那儿时,万万没想到,这天的食物竟然不够。原来,有个餐厅的老板答应了会捐1000盒食物作为开斋时的食物。但是,他最后才准备了100盒食物。嘿,1000与100视差很远的哦,老板。由于我们当时来晚了,所以得不到食物。因此,我们必须立刻作出决定,是否留下来等运气还是立刻去最接近的餐厅。

When we reach there, well, much to our surprise, the food was not enough. Maybe the person-in-charge didn't expect to have so many people coming. So, we were in dilemma, whether to stay there or to go to the nearest cafe to buy some meals.

最后,我们还是决定留下来,祷告过后才去吃饭。我们已经决定以白开水来开斋了。当我们正在等待着azan时,有一位很慷慨的成年人突然出现在我们的面前并送了我们一些马来糕点。他的慷慨感动了咱们小小的心。Maghrib祷告后,我们以光速飞快到最接近的餐厅吃饭。

After some discussions among my coursemates, we decided to stay and break fast with just plain water. While waiting for the azan, a generous man approached us and offered us some kuih. It really warmed up our hearts, seriously. After the Maghrib prayer, went to the nearest cafe and have our dinner.

在吃饭的当儿,我才知道当晚会有一场备受关注的曼联对垒切尔西的足球比赛,而且是场硬战。我真得很想看这场一决雌雄的硬战,但是我被繁重的功课所绑住了自由,很难抽不出时间来看比赛。因此,我并没去看。这场比赛最终的成绩是1比1握手言和,但是这场比赛被8张黄卡所影响了。

While eating, I found out that there would be a mtach tonight. It was a clash between two giants, Manchester United and Chelsea at 9pm. It would be a real good match. But, I was so stuffed up with tonnes of assignments. Man, how I wish that I could get free from these loads and go and watch the title-decider match. However, lastly, I could never get the chance to see it, so sad. The game actually ended up a draw 1-1, but the game was marred by 8 yellow cards. It must have been a super duper intense game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...