Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Surprise Birthday Party

I was actually wondering if I could get someone to, well, sort of like sit down in some place and chitchatting while having some drinks. And I so happen see Jennie online, so I chatted with her through messenger to see if she's free tonight. She said that she would be free tonight.

So, I invited her for a drink with some of her course mates. She quickly agreed. But then, she suggested to watch a movie somewhere in Tebrau or City Square. I tried to check out the movie schedule for today online but much to my disappointment, I could not find any.

Then, we changed our plan to have some supper in KFC. After having such a hard time finding others to join us, we only managed to find Hock Ming who was actually doing his part-time job, i.e. giving tutor.

Jennie picked me up at my hostel and then we both went to the rendezvous destiny. As agreed, we met up in KFC around 9.30pm. Hock Ming was really early. He was already there by the time we reached the first floor. He then asked me to order some coffees downstair. So, I went down to buy the hot drinks. I knew that they had something up their sleeves, but I just couldn't figure up what they are up to. Ok, never mind, I'll just play along.

I ordered the drinks and a pack of French Fries and brought them upstairs. Much to my surprise, I was greeted with a birthday song. Oh my, it was my first time in my university life to have someone to celebrate my birthday with me. The actually bought me a birthday cake! I was really touched, but I managed to controlled my feelings. It's really hard to believe that someone whom I just met up a month back during Sclumberger Technology day 2008, was here celebrating my birthday with me. I was speechless. It was superb, fantastic and amazing moment.

After I blown out the candles, Hock Ming demanded me to picked up the candles via my mouth. Jennie was even more cruel (hiding away), she sticked the candles deep into the cakes until only the string could be seen. Oh gosh, I knew it. They wanted to sink my face into the cakes while I was using my mouth to pick up the candles.

Well, I tried my best to avoid picking up the candles to play down all the possibilities to have the cakes on my face later. But, they were too consistant. Gosh, fine, I'll just play along. There were actually two candles sank into the cakes. The first one was easy. But when I was about to pick up the second one, Jennie pushed my head down and I was tricked. Luckily she didn't really pushed my head that hard. Only a little bit cake was on my face. Never mind.


Then, we had a great time enjoying our time there. We chatted until we lost the sense of time. Yeah, it was really a great memoriable moment. We even chatted about calories needed in our daily life. Yeah, that's right, calories. I found out that normal people needs around 2200 calories.

After having a great time, we parted at 11.30pm. It was really an enjoyable moment.

Thanks, Jennie and Hock Ming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...