Sunday, September 28, 2008

Balik Kampung

I am at Senai airport now. My friend, Yusof brought me there via his motorcycle. It was very kind of him to send me there. By the way, he'll be back to Terengganu this afternoon. Thanks a bunch, Yusof.

When I reached the airport, whoah, I saw so many constructions going on. The car parking lots are being upgraded at the moment since few months back. I was king of getting lost there. I couldn't find my way to the main terminal. After walking around for a few moment, only then I saw a signboard showing the way to the main terminal. Haiz, the signboard was indeed so small. It would be so inconvenient for everyone.

3 minutes walking distance

I had to walk 3 minutes to the main terminal from a new temporary entrance. Well, it was kind of bothersome actually. But, never mind. Here's the explaination.

the explaination


the pathway to main terminal building

Then, while waiting for my flight, I found myself a place to update my blog ;)

Coffee Bean

Yeah, just like what you see now, I chose Coffee Bean. Mainly because of the free power supply provided there. Well, I wrote my blog in a hurry actually, so I won't wrote so much.

When you guys read this blog, I am most probably in the AirAsia flight already. By the way, I am flying from Senai(Johor) to Miri (Sarawak). The ticket was RM400 back and forth.

To every reader, happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...