Monday, September 29, 2008

On my way back

Due to some reasons, my flight was delayed for almost an hour. Haiz, didn't expected the delay. I had been waiting like crazy in Senai Airport there like an ant in the hot boiling water. Man, I wasn't told about this delay beforehand.

When I entered the check in hall, wah, I was amazed with what I saw. So many people queuing up for check in process, roughly around 200++ people queuing up. This meant that I'll have to wait for a long before I could wait for my turn.

I started my queue around 12.15pm and only reached my turn at 1.35pm. Gosh, it really took up so much time. Oh ya, during the wait, there was these five guys who were just queuing up before me. They brought along tonnes of bags to check in. I was able to take a peek at the weight and as I expected, they were seriously overweight. The weight hit a total of 115.5kg for all of their bags. This meant that each of them brought an average of 25.1kg of luggage to check in, whereas AirAsia only allowed 15kg per person.

Seriously, I think that these people are way too reckless. They should know that they can bring along some luggage with them into the cabin. But, they didn't. Maybe they are too rich, they would rather pay for the extra fees than using their might to carry some bags with them into the cabin. What if so many passengers' luggage were overweight on this particular day? Would this flight be unsafe? Or did I worry too much?

My flight only took off at 2.30pm. Haiz, it was delayed for an hour. The flight was very successful, nothing much annoyance happen (I mean any cries from kids or babies, well, I particularly hate it when I was resting in a flight)

a view from Sen

a view from the flight

During the flight, I slept for the first hour and spent the next hour doing some reading, taking photos, listening to music and sleeping again (haha).

after landed in Miri Airport

reached Miri Airport

landed safely...

Rudi, my middle school good friend, drove up to Miri Airport in his Perdana and waited for me half an hour earlier. Sorry for the wait, Rudi. The delay was totally unexpected.

from left: Rudi and me

Later, he brought me around and we had a good chatting. It was really a great pleasure chatting wit him since we haven't met each other since middle school days. It was such a long time. We chatted about our life, his career, the future, love...

Oh, I found that Rudi has matured a lot. The way he thinks is a lot more mature than mine. Here's something that I would like to share with my dearest readers. It was part of our conversation.

"When a girl has accepted a boy and decided to go out with him,
this means that the girl has already thought very hard,
and has accepted emotionally and mentally about the boy
and the fact that she would spend her whole life with the boy"

So, this means that girls have really think wisely before going out with someone; whereas for boys, well, some of them have the feeling of like checking out new girls and they are just trying them out like new clothes and would just throw them away once they are done. This is a very bad habit of boys. Hopefully my dearest readers aren't someone like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...