哈哈,其实,我来不及写好那天与涌辉及洁媛在P19那儿吃“早”餐。所以,现在补写。 >.<
Haha, actually, I was not fast enough to write the event on the early sahur I had with Jie Yuan and Yeong Huey at P19. So, I compensated it back.
2008年9月26日(星期五)Friday
“你要一起去喝茶吗?”
“好啊,哪里呢?”
“你决定咯。”
“还是你决定吧。”
“好啊,哪里呢?”
“你决定咯。”
“还是你决定吧。”
“不要,还是你决定吧”
“还是你啦。。。”
“。。。”
"Do you want to go have a drink?"
"Fine, where ah?"
"You decide lo"
"You lah"
"Don't want lah, you decide lah"
"You lah"
"..."
“还是你啦。。。”
“。。。”
"Do you want to go have a drink?"
"Fine, where ah?"
"You decide lo"
"You lah"
"Don't want lah, you decide lah"
"You lah"
"..."
哈哈,突然心血来潮想趁着还没回家乡时,找洁媛及涌辉去喝茶。洁媛一口就答应了。但是,选地方方面呢,哎,却迟迟不能做个了断。最后,决定在凌晨4点半去喝茶,我则顺便sahur了。
洁媛驾着她的车过来我的宿舍,载我去喝茶。其实,当时并还没做好决定去哪儿喝茶。哎,真头痛。洁媛还闹着说假如不快点做决定,她就放我们回宿舍,不用去喝茶了。哈哈。最后,她还是带我们到P19那儿。
P19那儿并不是像想象中那么多人,也许很多人已经回家乡了吧。我们选着了在角落的位子。涌辉说那个位子较罗曼司,因为有烛光。哈哈,也许吧,我心想。
P19 was not as crowded as we had anticipated earlier, maybe it was because most students were already back to their hometown. We chose the seat at an end of a corner there. Yeong Huey said that the table was more romantic because have candle in bowl. Haha, maybe lo, I thought.
吃饱后,大家坐下来聊聊天。其他顾客呢则一个接着一个地离开;而我们进入了忘我的境界,完完全全不理会他人眼光,越聊越兴奋。哈哈,也许很久没这样坐在一起聊天了。
在还没开前,大家拍了几张相片留念。
Before leaving, we took a few photos.
不同的 pose
*************************************
Suddenly, want to meet up with Jie Yuan and Yeong Huey and have a drink right before going back to my hometown. Jie Yuan agreed promptly. However, the problem came when choosing places to, haiz, can't decide in a go. At last, we decided to meet up at 4am and have a drink, while I had my early sahur.
洁媛驾着她的车过来我的宿舍,载我去喝茶。其实,当时并还没做好决定去哪儿喝茶。哎,真头痛。洁媛还闹着说假如不快点做决定,她就放我们回宿舍,不用去喝茶了。哈哈。最后,她还是带我们到P19那儿。
Jie Yuan drove to my hostel and picked me up. Actually, we were still undecided to choose which place to have our early breakfast. Haiz, such a headache. Jie Yuan was a bit annoyed and threatened us that if we failed to make any prompt decision, then, she would just drop us back to our hostel and forget about having early breakfast. Haha. But later, she still drove us up to P19 there.
P19那儿并不是像想象中那么多人,也许很多人已经回家乡了吧。我们选着了在角落的位子。涌辉说那个位子较罗曼司,因为有烛光。哈哈,也许吧,我心想。
P19 was not as crowded as we had anticipated earlier, maybe it was because most students were already back to their hometown. We chose the seat at an end of a corner there. Yeong Huey said that the table was more romantic because have candle in bowl. Haha, maybe lo, I thought.
吃饱后,大家坐下来聊聊天。其他顾客呢则一个接着一个地离开;而我们进入了忘我的境界,完完全全不理会他人眼光,越聊越兴奋。哈哈,也许很久没这样坐在一起聊天了。
After finished eating, we had a great time chatting. As the other customers left one by one, we were even more excited, kept on chatting regardless of whatever others might think of us. Haha, maybe it was because we have not been having a good chat for so long.
在还没开前,大家拍了几张相片留念。
Before leaving, we took a few photos.
当洁媛在我回宿舍时,发现到她的车内有一只很可爱的布娃娃,是只粉红色的猴子。它的尾巴曲曲的。结果,把他那可爱的模样拍了下来。哦,对了。它的名字叫“黑眼圈”。
When Jie Yuan drove me back to my hostel, I found that she had a very cute stuffed animal in her car, it was a pink monkey. Its tail was really curvy. Hence, I took down its picture. Oh ya, it was called " Hei Yuan Quan" meaning "black-eyed".
When Jie Yuan drove me back to my hostel, I found that she had a very cute stuffed animal in her car, it was a pink monkey. Its tail was really curvy. Hence, I took down its picture. Oh ya, it was called " Hei Yuan Quan" meaning "black-eyed".
2008年10月1日 (星期三)
今天是开斋节的第一天。一早,我就准备好了。昨天在MSN见到Eva,发现到她刚好也有回美里,所以邀请她到我家拜年。她也爽口答应了。我用Photoshop画了张地图给她。
Today is the first day for Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Early in the morning, I had myself ready for this big day. I met Eva at MSN yesterday, and found out that she was going back to Miri as well, so, I invited her to my house. She agreed. So, I draw a map for her via Photoshop.
这一天,有很多妈妈那一边的亲戚来拜访。
This day, lots of relatives from my mum's side came to visit.
傍晚时,我们一家人去爸爸那一边的亲戚拜年。
In the evening, my whole family went on to visit my relatives on my father's side.
2008年10月2日 (星期四)
今天早上,正良、淑霞及佳杨到我家拜访。呵呵。很久没见到他们了。哈哈。其实我们今天聊天聊了很久。以下是咱们一伙儿谈话内容的一小部分:
This morning, Chin Liong, Suk Sia and Kah Yong went to my house. Hehe. It has been ages since the last time we saw each other. The following was part of our conversation:
哈哈,竟然把咖啡因说成cocaine。哎,有点太乱来了。其实还有很多很好笑的对话,但是由于有点懒惰些,呵呵,所以没放进我的部落格里。;)
Haha, mistaken caffeine to be cocaine. It was really such a great mess. Actually, there were tons of jokes, but, well, I was a bit lazy, so, hehe, I won't add them in my blog. ;)
好了,咱们以后再见。答应哦。
OK, let's meet up next time. See ya.
In the evening, my whole family went on to visit my relatives on my father's side.
2008年10月2日 (星期四)
今天早上,正良、淑霞及佳杨到我家拜访。呵呵。很久没见到他们了。哈哈。其实我们今天聊天聊了很久。以下是咱们一伙儿谈话内容的一小部分:
This morning, Chin Liong, Suk Sia and Kah Yong went to my house. Hehe. It has been ages since the last time we saw each other. The following was part of our conversation:
“郑武现在还在白盛那儿当射箭教练吗?”
“对咯,他好像一年365天都工作的,没有休息”
“真的是个大忙人”
“也许,我们下次应该在 Starbucks 那儿买咖啡上去找他”
“对对,一边看他射箭一边喝咖啡,绝对享受”
“但是,我不能喝咖啡,因为喝了,就会晕下去。心脏不耐”
“呵呵,咖啡含有 cocaine,喝多了血压会加快”
“Eh,cocaine?那不是一种毒品吗?”
“啊,对啊。应该是咖啡因。哈哈”
“对咯,他好像一年365天都工作的,没有休息”
“真的是个大忙人”
“也许,我们下次应该在 Starbucks 那儿买咖啡上去找他”
“对对,一边看他射箭一边喝咖啡,绝对享受”
“但是,我不能喝咖啡,因为喝了,就会晕下去。心脏不耐”
“呵呵,咖啡含有 cocaine,喝多了血压会加快”
“Eh,cocaine?那不是一种毒品吗?”
“啊,对啊。应该是咖啡因。哈哈”
"Ghin Woo is still in Parkson there with his archery business?"
"Yup, he seems to be working 365 days a year, no rest at all"
"What a busy person"
"Maybe next time, we should buy some coffee from Starbucks there and go up to meet him"
"Yalor, drinking coffee while he is doing his archery thing, is such a good time to enjoy"
"But I can't drink coffee, because if I drink it, I would be fainted. My heart can't stand it"
"Hehe. Coffee contains of cocaine, if drink too much, the blood pressure increases"
"Eh, cocaine? Isn't that a kind of drug?"
"Ah, yalor. Should be caffeine. Haha"
"Yup, he seems to be working 365 days a year, no rest at all"
"What a busy person"
"Maybe next time, we should buy some coffee from Starbucks there and go up to meet him"
"Yalor, drinking coffee while he is doing his archery thing, is such a good time to enjoy"
"But I can't drink coffee, because if I drink it, I would be fainted. My heart can't stand it"
"Hehe. Coffee contains of cocaine, if drink too much, the blood pressure increases"
"Eh, cocaine? Isn't that a kind of drug?"
"Ah, yalor. Should be caffeine. Haha"
哈哈,竟然把咖啡因说成cocaine。哎,有点太乱来了。其实还有很多很好笑的对话,但是由于有点懒惰些,呵呵,所以没放进我的部落格里。;)
Haha, mistaken caffeine to be cocaine. It was really such a great mess. Actually, there were tons of jokes, but, well, I was a bit lazy, so, hehe, I won't add them in my blog. ;)
好了,咱们以后再见。答应哦。
OK, let's meet up next time. See ya.
*******************************************************************************
Updated! OK, my dearest readers, thanks for the patient.





hey, we celebrate raya with our relatives too...
ReplyDeletemy cousin sister married to a muslim man, so now we have more celebrations in the family ^_^
哦,那样阿。哈哈。
ReplyDelete一定很好玩的咯。可以庆祝两个新年(开斋节及农历华人新年)。
就是啊...
ReplyDelete更多的庆祝会 ~ ^_^
哈哈,真的真的。所以每一年都很期待着两个的佳节的到来。不但可以吃许许多多美味的菜肴,也可以和老朋友见面。哈哈。幸好我们是在大马出生。XDD
ReplyDeletehi rizal-san, u know 正良?haha.i know him too!~what a small world..i knew his is from Miri, but didn know u knew him too...hehe...ur raya was well spent..happy fer u!~=) take care (^u^)/
ReplyDelete其实我跟正良是同校的。然后,一起参加红新月会。所以会认识咯。
ReplyDelete谢谢你的祝福。咱们有空再见。祝你教书愉快。
小mok真的很高~呵呵
ReplyDelete哈哈。是咯,他很高,高过我一个头。每次人家都怀疑我是否是真的是哥哥。哈哈。
ReplyDeleteAt last....hehehe..
ReplyDeleteWho took all the photos for u?
People might stared at u, u know...hehehe...[cz always did the same things] -_-"
Btw, u have a big, nice family~
Selamat Hari Raya~
Erm as for picture for the food, I took it.
ReplyDeleteThe others were taken by others. And the last photo was taken using the timer function.
Thanks for your wishes. hehe. Selamat Hari Raya to you too, hopefully it is not too late.