Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The last week 最后个星期了


哈哈。很高兴耶。终于到了最后个星期了。哈哈。最后个星期上课了。下个星期就是study week了。再下个星期就是大考了。大家,祝我好运吧。哈哈。

哎。短暂的快乐。夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏。管它了,就让我短暂地兴奋一个星期吧。哇咔咔。

哈哈,这个周末,有朋友约了我去爬山,心痒痒地答应了。当然,会拍很多张相片给大家看的哦。下个星期记得来看看哦。呵呵。

**********************************************************************

Haha. I am very pleased. Finally, reached the very last week. Haha. The next week would be study week. The following week would be the starting of my final exam. Everyone, wish me all the best. Haha.

Haiz, such a short happiness. Never mind, just let me have an enjoyable week. Wakaka.

Haha, oh ya,a friend of mine invited me to climb some mountain this weekend, without much doubt, I agreed spontaneously. Of course, I would take some beautiful pictures and post them up here for all of ya. So, stay tune next week.

8 comments:

  1. 你要多多加油哦, 我们一定会支持你的呢!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢。是的,我会多多加油的。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shah,
    hoyeah!

    Last week ~ but still too much things to cover etc. Haiz~

    Be careful when you climbing ya?
    It's raining season, take care Shah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 凌迟魔女
    谢谢。
    好的,没问题,我会拍许多美美的照片的。
    哇咔咔。

    zara
    haiz, yalor so many things to do. But, hehe, I'll take a rest today. Tomorrow onwards will strike harder for the test.

    As for the mountain climbing thing, well, it is located at Kota Tinggi. Don't really know the mountain's name XD

    Yeah, for sure, I'll be extremely careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 最后一个星期了,有喜也有悲咯!
    毕竟最后一年了……

    下个星期PSM presentation对吧?
    加油哦!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 加油哦!考完你就闲空了。

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hui Hui
    是咯,有喜也有悲。哎,算了。就让我这个星期悠闲一下吧。哈哈。下个星期开始,就不再有那么闲空了。有点可悲。

    蓝血人
    对对,考完试后,我便是超级闲空了。哇咔咔。迫不及待耶。

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...