Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nurfa Farmstay Trip

This Yesterday (13/10/2008) afternoon, I skipped went out early from my Advance Control class. Hehe. Guess what, I went to Nurfa Farmstay, located at Pekan Nenas. I hopped onto my friend, Yusof Ahmad’s motor and went there with all my currents clothings and my bag on my back. Haha.

After a dreadful nice 40 minutes riding, we reached our destiny, Nurfa Farmstay. Actually, all along this trip, we saw lots of durian trees. Yeah, actually we were hoping to lay our hands on this delicacy, but we could not see any durians on the trees, what a disappointment.

We were welcomed warmly by the owner himself, Hj. Abd Aziz. Our eyes sept through the whole scene quickly as we landed our feet on the land. What a nice place, I thought. We had our interview session with the owner first before we had our chance to visit this place. Oh ya, I haven't told you guys about our main objective for coming here. Hehe. It was for one of our course subject, Entrepreneurship project.


We had learnt lots of things from this great businessman. Yeah, I did not want to put in so much things regarding this interview. I want to focussed more on the goats. Well, to tell you the truth, this is actually my very first time to see goats and sheeps right in front of my eyes. Here there are:

Well, before I went to Pekan Nenas, well, I had always thought of having lots of pineapples (nanas in Malay) here, but it was much to a smack in my face, there are almost no pineapples here. Haha. So foolish of me thinking that all places were named after things.

Regarding this place, it is unbelievably clean and hygiene. Almost no smell at all. The owner is very keen on keeping this place clean and hygiene. This is a very good example for all of us.

One thing I found from this trip is that goats are actually very friendly, and what's more, they love taking pictures! When I hold up my camera, they quickly dashed forward me and hence, lots of pictures were taken in bad position (they were too close to the lense).

Before we end our trip, the owner generously gave each of us a bottle of 250ml goat milk. The goat milk is almost tasteless, but it is so yummy. Hehe. The owner said that each bottle of milk costs RM4.00, and the daily production is around 80 bottles. So, it is quite a business. Well, as for the goats, well, he sells the 8 months old goat around the price of RM550 each. He imported goats from Australia, costing around RM3000 each. So, in short, anyone who wants to start this business, needs lots of budget.


We ended our trip around 7.30pm and had our Maghrib prayer at a mosque nearby. Then we grabbed some food on our way back to UTM.

Hopefully you guys love the pictures. Until then, see ya!

****************************************************************
关于华文版的,呵呵,慢点我才会再补上,最近有很多功课及考试。

6 comments:

  1. Nice trip wor, got kampung feel~~ Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goats really looked friendly..

    hehehe...

    It must be a good experience...

    ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akira 思胜:
    Yup, it is indeed a very nice trip. Really enjoy it. You really should try it out.

    zara:
    Yeah, they are VERY friendly. You can pat their heads, and bring them home, hoho. But you'll need lots of money. hehe. Actually this place is very near Kem Kaizen, want to visit there someday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring them home? [faint]

    Lol~

    My neighbor, a Chinese uncle also have some goats behind his house. hehe~

    But, I never see such a beautiful farm like this. Lets go! Why not? As long as the goat doesn't kick me~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. *bring them home = buy them
    wakaka

    erm, it's a good idea to go there, but we need some decent transportation to go there, it is a roughly 40 minutes journey after all.

    Yeah, the place is extremely clean, it is so much being cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 40 minutes ya?

    Hehehe...

    Bring them home = cook them...

    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...