Please click on this picture for a bigger picture.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
好的,我决定要举办一个很特别的比赛个大家。
这是为了回馈大家对我的部落格的支持。呵呵。
比赛详情:
- 把图画上的所有空白对话填上您最有创意的对话。
- 有两个项目,那就是华文组及英文组。
- 所有的主意必须是原作。不可以抄他人的作品。若被查处,比赛资格立刻被取消。
- 您可以提交最多两个作品,那就是一个英文作品和一个华文作品。
- 请不要把您的答案寄来这儿,把答案寄来我的email。
- 截止日期是2008年11月14日。
- 比赛结束后,我会把大家的答案post上来我的部落格。到时,大家就是评审员了。记得哦。以后,我会告诉大家更多评审详情。
- 如果必要,我会加更多比赛规矩。
那还等什么呢?赶快参与吧。
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ok, I have decided to hold a contest for all of ya. This is for the sake of every readers' support for my blog. Hehe.
Contest Details:
- Fill in the dialogue boxes with the most creative conversation.
- There are 2 categories, English contest and Mandarin contest.
- The idea must be ORIGINAL. No copy cat by all means. If found out, you'll be disqualified immediately.
- You may submit no more than 2 submissions, that is one submission per category.
- Do not post your answer here. Post up your answer to my email.
- Due date: 14 November 2008.
- When the contest is over, I'll post up all of the contestants' answer up here in my blog. I'll let everyone be the judges. I'll think of the judging rules later.
- If needed, I'll add in more rules.
I am still having trouble to make the codings,
so, please let me take some time to finish it up. XD
so, please let me take some time to finish it up. XD

好, 我两方面都会参加的...
ReplyDelete一定会支持你的...
谢谢你,Akira。
ReplyDelete还有,记得写上你要的礼物哦。
gonna join it!
ReplyDeletehoyeah!
我已经发给你了哦...
ReplyDelete呵呵...