Saturday, October 11, 2008

很烦啊


哎,最近很

不知道为什么,总是觉得很

胸口闷热的

读书时又读不进大脑里

上课时,教授的话从左边耳朵进,右边耳朵出

从黑板上抄的笔记越抄越烦

功课又一大堆,压得快喘不过气来了

但是却迟迟不肯动手做完它

哎,最近的我到底怎么啦?

以前的那把冲劲到底飞去哪里了呢?

11 comments:

  1. 是更年期到了吧?
    哈哈
    开玩笑滴

    ReplyDelete
  2. 更年期?哈哈。我是男的也。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 谢谢你,Akira,我会多多休息的。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 别烦!别烦!
    让自己的思绪静一静,再出发吧!

    加油!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 嗯,我会的。谢谢你的关心。
    不过呢,还是找不回以前的那把冲劲。很怀念第一年的时候。

    ReplyDelete
  6. having lots of worries? try to relax. U will feel more energitic after a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calm down and try to restore your energy back. How about go out and have a set of Dunkin Donut?
    ::laugh::

    Relax ya? U'll be much better after that~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheddarina:
    Thanks for dropping by. Yeah, life is always full of ups and downs. Yeap, I would relax more and looking forward to a better tomorrow. XD

    Zara:
    Thanks for the concern. Sorry, I didn't put in the English translation. Hopefully I would have time to do it. Thanks for the advice too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 我想你是太忙了,感到累
    所以冲劲难免会stop一下,
    我有时也会感到如此。
    就让自己relax一下,
    让system cool down和relax一下..
    哈,喝杯羊奶也不错,
    然后restart system,
    这样 'speed' 会回来的,
    加油 !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 学周杰伦那样,唱一首“牛仔很忙”。。不要麻烦了,不要麻烦了~~..
    酿就会不烦罗 ^-^

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...