今晚,我与一位朋友去大学内的一间餐厅吃晚餐。正在吃晚餐时,电视播着TV3的八点新闻。新闻头条是关于学生的问题。这件事发生在玻璃市的某间中学。事情是这样的:
一位老师不满意她的学生没把功课做完在物理作业簿上写了一些“脏话”,于是,她便请那两位学生到前面解释。
也许那位学生甲很冲动吧。
当老师伸出右手指向她时,那位学生立刻把老师的手推下。
这立刻引起了老师的不满。于是,老师便追问她。
谁知道,学生乙踢了老师一脚。
哇唠耶,现在的学生未免太野蛮了吧!这样的事情也敢做出来。太没经过大脑了吧!
但是呢,事情还没结束哦。
放学后,学生甲和学生乙找来了别的学校的朋友到她们的学校找老师报仇。
受恐吓的老师,立刻以光束飞到办公室,然后报警。
看了这则新闻后,我的心还不能接受事实,难道大马的学生有这么一小辍的野蛮学生?也许那位学生甲很冲动吧。
当老师伸出右手指向她时,那位学生立刻把老师的手推下。
这立刻引起了老师的不满。于是,老师便追问她。
谁知道,学生乙踢了老师一脚。
哇唠耶,现在的学生未免太野蛮了吧!这样的事情也敢做出来。太没经过大脑了吧!
但是呢,事情还没结束哦。
放学后,学生甲和学生乙找来了别的学校的朋友到她们的学校找老师报仇。
受恐吓的老师,立刻以光束飞到办公室,然后报警。
还是说现在的学生比以前的我们坏?还是从前的我们比较乖?
到底问题在何处呢?教育制度?学生自己?老师?家长?
谁应该挑起这重担呢?
*************************************************************
Earlier, I had my dinner with a friend of mine at a cafe in my university. I was enjoying my dinner while watching TV3's 8pm news. The headline was about a disciplinary problem in a middle school somewhere in Perlis. The case was like this:
There was a teacher who could not accept the fact that her students failed to finish up their homework. Hence, she called them forward and demanded answers.
Maybe the students were being too reckless.
When their teacher pointed her finger at student A, student A immediately pushed her teacher's hand down.
This annoyed the teacher. She immediately demanded for reasons for doing this.
Surprisingly, student B kicked her teacher.
Wah, that was pretty daring of her. Even dare to do this at school. I wonder if she had really thought wisely at that split moment.
The case was not closed yet.
After school, student A and student B found lots of friends from other schools to have their revenge on their teacher.
The fear stricken teacher immediately rushed to the office in light speed and reported to the police.
Maybe the students were being too reckless.
When their teacher pointed her finger at student A, student A immediately pushed her teacher's hand down.
This annoyed the teacher. She immediately demanded for reasons for doing this.
Surprisingly, student B kicked her teacher.
Wah, that was pretty daring of her. Even dare to do this at school. I wonder if she had really thought wisely at that split moment.
The case was not closed yet.
After school, student A and student B found lots of friends from other schools to have their revenge on their teacher.
The fear stricken teacher immediately rushed to the office in light speed and reported to the police.
After seeing this news, my heart sank. I simply couldn't accept this reality yet. Is it true that secondary schools in Malaysia consist of students as rude as this?
Or should we say that the students of our time were a lot better than students nowadays?
Where is the root of this problem? The students themselves? The teachers? Parents?
Who should be the one responsible for this problem?
Or should we say that the students of our time were a lot better than students nowadays?
Where is the root of this problem? The students themselves? The teachers? Parents?
Who should be the one responsible for this problem?
Ahh...
ReplyDeleteI'm as the wannabe teacher...its something common now..
Few years back, in my Mom's school, the student pushed a pregnant teacher!
Luckily she's safe...
or not...gosh!
can't imagine...
haiz, last time I when I became a temporary middle school teacher, I have already known the disciplinary problem. But, never thought that students even dare to kick their teacher. =.="
ReplyDelete现在的社会已经变了咯...
ReplyDelete悲哀ING~
哎,真的变了很多耶,而且变得更难看了。
ReplyDelete我个人觉得楼上的akira说得没错
ReplyDelete社会改变,思想改变,人也改变.不再那么尊师重道.只怪社会太现实,看成绩不看品性.教育制度也有问题,教育孩子的方针更是...唉...
什么事都会发生
ReplyDelete还没搞清楚发生什么事
就很难评论
思想会随着时代而改变
但是,人的不完美却很难被否定
我不认为一直把责任推给学生是理智的
毕竟,我们不能单凭表面判断世实
知道社会有病,应该要尽能力去协调
做一些对社会有贡献的事,散播一些好思想
希望积极能够改变世界
阳光,还在吗?
ReplyDelete以目前状况来给评论的话,是的,现在的社会的确变了很多,而且是由趋向更坏的现象。
上一次当临教时,就开始发现到现在学生的恐怖一面,有些是会爬到你头上的、有些是蛮不讲理的、有些是很调皮的。。。但是呢,无可否认,也是依然有好学生的存在,而且他们的人数往往胜过那些较差的学生。
所以呢,简单一句话:城门失火,殃及池鱼。只要有问题的出现,现在的其他的学生往往都会一起被侧下水,一起被划上“现在的学生=有问题”。
讲真的,是很可悲的咯。
Ellie
对对,我不认为把一切责任推给学生是理智的。
有些时候,我们就像盲人摸象般得做出评论,但是呢,假如我们从更多角度去看的话,也许事情并不是像我们想象中的那样。
不过呢,根据我以往经验,现在的学生的确是由趋向坏的现象。社会方面呢,我并不想给于任何评论。
面对着这样问题的问题时,我们不应该互相指责;而应该如Ellie所言的,尽我们的责任,做出每一份努力,希望可以帮助改变社会的。