Friday, November 28, 2008

End of the blog competition

Yay~ Finally the competition comes to an end. Sorry for not posting up the result after such a long time.

I'll tell you guys what I'd been busy about lately tomorrow, ok?


NOW, here's the result:


tada...


Mandarin section:
1. Akira
2. Hui Hui

English section:
1. Akira & Zara <---- DRAW!!!
As for the English section, I decided to give out a prize for each of the participant, as it hurt so much to choose between these two great works. So, both of you get first prize.

Thanks for joining in my competition.

I'm thinking of organising another competition next year, could someone please give me some ideas? Thanks in advance.

PS: Prizes had been given out, hope you guys love it. :)

7 comments:

  1. 谢谢你送来的礼物哦!!!
    呵呵, 是生日礼物和胜利礼物吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, maybe u can carry out some accumulated points contests? Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哈哈,对对。是生日礼物和胜利礼物,二合一。 :)
    accumulated points contests? 那是怎样的?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam.

    Thanks a lot for the prize Shah!
    I do like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 想不到不是第一还是又奖拿,这个主人还不错嘛……
    谢谢你的礼物哦!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 恭喜全部人得奖了哦

    akira又拿奖了,赫赫

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...