~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Special Announcement:
The contest is about to end. However, the participation is not as much as I had anticipated. So, I have decided to open it for another 2 days, that is until this Sunday 11.59pm.
Grab this chance now. You can request for the prize. Yes, you can. Else, I would choose for the winners.
Please read the details here and sent in your work to my email: srmomo85@gmail.com
before this Sunday (16/11/2008, 11.59pm)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

这个星期一傍晚,我从我家乡搭飞机回来大学。在飞机上,我阅读了心灵鸡汤(Chicken Soup for the Soul - Celebrating People Who Make a Difference)。
这本心灵鸡汤真的写地很棒,当中少不了许许多多的超感人的故事。
阅读时,也许太过沉迷于故事当吧,
怎么啦?为何那么轻易就流
还记得以前观看一套日剧《一公升的眼泪》时,哭得很惨,而且从第二局哭到最后一局(第十一局)。但,最重要的事,从中得到勇气,努力生存下去,学会珍惜生命。


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
最近比较烦。考试方面,有一两张考卷特别难的。哎,看来我这个学期会死得很惨。T_______T
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This Monday evening, I took a flight from my hometown back to my university. On the flight, I read Chicken Soup for the Soul - Celebrating People Who Make a Difference.
This book was really well-written, with tonnes of touching stories.
While reading, maybe I was too into the stories,
Now what? Why
I can still remember when I watched a Japanese Drama named "1 Liter of Tears", I cried a lot, from the second episode until the last episode (the eleventh episode). But the most important thing is that I had gathered up strength to live my life to the fullest.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am quite troubled lately. In term of test, there were one or two paper that is extraordinary hard. Haiz, looks like I would be in deep trouble. T_______T
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
不要这样想嘛, 对自己有信心点哦...
ReplyDelete流泪没什么大不了啊!
ReplyDelete人本来就是有感情的嘛……
我比你惨,我每一科都很难……
所以我会死得比你难看……
(>_<)'''
Shah,
ReplyDeleteI already sent that am I?
I sent it to your email.
Yeah, One Litre of Tears.
I still keep the drama in my laptop.
...and still cry when watch it..T_T
Good luck Shah. I do have 2 more killer papers~...T________T
一公升的眼泪,我看了也哭
ReplyDelete有一幕真的很感动,阿也在班上,告诉同学他不能再在和大家一起上课,我哭到...
Akira 思胜
ReplyDelete哈哈,谢谢。我会的。
サクラ
哈哈,差不多每次收到感人的戏时,都是自己一个人看,因为不想被其他人知道我一边看戏一边哭。哈哈。
祝你好运哦。
ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~]
Yeap, already received. Thanks for participating.
That drama is really touching. I have watched it twice and cried more than 1 liter of tears. :P
All the best to your final exam too.
董百勤
对对,就是那一幕。我哭得特别惨。