Sunday, November 9, 2008

面试 Interview

You have over qualified for this program. I see, you are quite an active person, joining lots of curriculum activities.

Huh? Really?

So, if we offer you INSTEP program, would you accept it?

Umm, well, but I still have another semester to go, whereas this program starts at January next year. So, I think I won't go for it. Thanks for offering me anyway.

Oh, that's a pity then.

...



Ouch, that really hurt. I flew back just for an interview, and yet, why did the outcome turned out to be like this? Did I just wasted my 400 bucks? Never mind.

哎呀,真得很痛。我特地飞回来面试,但是,为何成果却是这样的呢?难道我浪费了400块钱?算了。

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Recently, I came across some humorous Bleach pics. Enjoy them :)

最近在网上发现到许多很有趣的死神照片。希望你们会喜欢。




你们喜欢哪一张呢?

Which one do you guys like?

8 comments:

  1. 呵呵, 我喜欢那张替恋次绑头发的呢...
    很搞笑!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the 1st pic, the girl & the cat..funny..

    hei,wat happen to ur interview?? y seem not smooth je?? never mind if tis time can't, gain experiences lol,...won't waste ur air ticket la, take it like go home release tension lol...cos everytime i go home, i feel better, cos in utm really stress la!!!

    别灰心!!加油!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Shah.

    What happened then? They thought that u already graduate ya?
    Be patience ya? Enjoy the smell of home, and bring it back to me here.
    I miss home so much now.

    BTW, I love all of the Bleach pics there! Wo you them, lao shi~

    ^0^

    P/S: My 1st paper will start tomorrow. Pray for my success ya? Hope gonna see u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈﹐那些照片都很有趣耶﹗﹗喜歡喜歡

    ReplyDelete
  5. akira
    哇,你超快耶。嗯嗯,那张真的很搞笑。

    tebbie
    Haha, thanks. Well, I was rejected because I am still studying. :(
    Never mind, it is a good experience tho. Yeah, it is so refreshing when reaching home.

    ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~]
    As I said earlier, I was rejected because I am still studying. :(
    Haha, nvm. Yeah, those pics are so kawaii ;)

    jeff@yifong
    谢谢你得到访。很开心你喜欢那些照片。以后会放上更多照片的。 :)

    ♥ xiindiieee``_
    嗯,这些照片都很棒。对了,明天早上会去探望你们哦。

    ReplyDelete
  6. 虽然不太清楚你发生什么事,不过,要加油啊!
    你就好啦,到十六号才考试,PSM Presentation 又过了喔!爽到。。。。
    趁这时间,多多放松心情吧!至于我嘛,暂时可以休息两天,17号还有一科,19号就presentation了。想去跳UTM Tasik了!哈哈。。。。

    保重啦!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哎,那个面试就算了。当作是个可贵的经验吧。
    我的考试18号才完。到时,才算真正的轻松咯。现在还得拼一下。咱们一起加油吧。

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你的留言 :)
thanks a lot for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...